Most importantly I always want to keep my browser and terminal on the right screen and on the left screen I have several different IDE's.
- eclipse in space 1
- intellij in space 2
- Go to your System Preferences and enable Spaces.
- Now, in the box in the middle of the Spaces settings that says Application Assignments, add an application using the + button.
- Just navigate to the chosen program in your Applications folder.
- Now the trick here is in the Space column to choose Every Space from the picklist.
- rinse and repeat for all applications